FLT – Parents association – board members 2022-2023
President : Jessica Cosmao
Vice-president for Primary School: Célia Hughes
Vice-president for Junior-Hi and High School: André Salerno
Secretary: Séverin Ferrand
Treasurer : Laurent Wolff
As well as : Colombe Bally, Maxence Barbier, Vincent Brancourt, Thomas Brun, Virginie Cammas, René Carraz, Jean-Bernard Dumerc, Hugo Catherine, Daphné François, Stéphanie Moreels, François Poncin, Madoka Poncin, Aurélie Roques, Simon Serverin, Pierre-François Vilquin.
Special advisors : Bruno Peyron (Oles administrator), and François Roussel.
It is possible to join the FLT board members anytime during the school year, as specified in the association’s articles, usually following an adaptation period working with the existing team. New joiners’ information will be timely published on the FLT website.
You can contribute to the association and its work without joining its board: volunteers may participate to the extent of their availability and engagement preference anytime during the school year.
From left to right:
Jessica COSMAO, Célia HUGHES, André SALERNO, Séverin FERRAND, Laurent WOLFF, Hugo CATHERINE, Pierre-François VILQUIN,
Simon SERVERIN, Stéphanie MOREELS, Vincent BRANCOURT, René CARRAZ, Maxence BARBIER, Thomas BRUN,
Colombe BALLY, François PONCIN, Madoka PONCIN, Virginie CAMMAS, Jean-Bernard DUMERC, Daphné FRANÇOIS, Aurélie ROQUES
(offering discounts to FLT members for activities)
Several groups have been formed within the board of the FLT association. They can be reached directly by e-mail by adding @familles-lycee-tokyo.com to the following aliases:
- ecole-inclusive for the inclusive school group presented HERE
- ecoteam for the FLT ecoteam presented HERE
- restauration, see HERE
- partenariat for the FLT Partnership presented HERE
- lycee-cafe for the organisation of the Q&A cafés that you can see in our calendar
- gt-langues for the team working specifically on languages, divided in 4 subgroups
- gt-fr about French
- gt-eng about English
- gt-jap about Japanese
- gt-rls about the restructuration to come at secondary school (mainly for Junior high school).
Feel free to contact us or suggest other groups!
New: the association now has several partners who offer preferential rates to members, check the list HERE.
The LFI Tokyo VOCABULARY in English, French and Japanese.
Tons of information about the Takinogawa area (French only).
And of course plenty information about Tokyo, Events, what to do etc. VIVRE A TOKYO.COM (French).
Looking to place a classified ad, sell or buy stuff, looking for good tips, maybe find a babysitter or a tutor? : Tokyo Petites Annonces is now on Facebook
Other practical groups on WhatsApp
Please contact the association as new members can only be added by request of current members, or request to Admin of the groups.
- “Tokyo au quotidien” to help you in your day to day life in Tokyo (find a doctor, a babysitter, a tutor, a place where you can buy something…)
- “A vendre/TROC” – To sell, exchange or give for free
- “Tokyo covid” for Covid related questions (vaccination, travel conditions, PCR tests…), administered by the Conseillers des Français de l’étranger