Dear FLT Members,
On April 17th we received a notification from unions of teachers and employees (TOZEN-UPL, SE-Unsa, FSU(SNUIPP-SNES), SGEN-CFDT) informing us about the resignation of their representatives from the following LFI Tokyo’s committees:
– School Council
– Human Resources Committee
– Councilors’ Assembly
– School Health and Safety Committee
– Employees Health, Safety and Labor Committee
– Continuous Training Committee
– Solidarity Committee
– High and Junior High School Quality of Life Council
– Foyer Socio-Educatif
By this collective resignation they protest against a general atmosphere allegedly detrimental to their work.
This action has no incidence on teaching schedule.
As parents’ representatives we have initiated a discussion with the personnel’s representatives as well as with the LFIT administration and are keeping a close eye on how this situation will unfold.